Friday 5 August 2011

Maybelline Newyork the Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara


Today whilst I was shopping with my Dad & Brother for my Mum's Birthday presents I picked up this mascara £4.50 off a Make-up market stall in my Town, When it comes to Mascaras I don't tend to research or spend too much time looking at them I usually just look if they are for volume or length, see what the brush is like then buy them. I knew the brush on this one would be thick and I've never used this one before so I purchased it straight away. Later on in the day I put a bit on over my Mascara I already had on and it made my eyelashes on my one eye stick together which isn't good but I used a loreal volume mascara that done the same thing before so it should be ok. I'll be using it tomorrow so can do a better review of it when I've at least worn it for a day. I will probably put this over my 3 mascaras I already use, I tend to use more than 1 mascara I have no idea why I just seem to do it. So hopefully fingers crossed it will be ok :) xx






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment