Tuesday 2 August 2011

LOOK’s Blogging Competition

Why do I think I should be front row at The Look Show AW11 at Westfield Stratford City?


I think I should be because I would love to be able to have the opportunity to Blog about this event for Look Magazine and to actually attend the event would be amazing and would be a fantastic opportunity. I am currently trying to find a fashion event to attend to experience the whole atmosphere of what being at a Fashion show is like as at the moment I am starting to being to make up a portfolio of Fashion Shows which will hopefully get me a step closer to hosting my own Fashion Events which is my Dream Job. I am obsessed with Fashion and always have my eye on the new trends that are out each season but I myself mix and match what is out to suit me. I also think I would be great at blogging for this event because I really enjoy blogging and writing up reviews about products I have used and Fashion. I would be so happy to have the opportunity to be chosen to attend and blog about The Look Show AW11 it would be an amazing opportunity and a dream come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment