Thursday 6 October 2011

Sleek Pout Polish

Yesterday I went shopping to Merry Hill with the Boyfriend again, I didn't really get much this time just another ring from Primark in blue and also another style waist belt then I popped into Superdrug to get the Sleek Pout Polish I've been thinking about getting for a while, I got the polish in the colour 'Frosting' which is a gorgeous light pink I love it.



This cost  £4.50 I think but I'm not entirely sure although it was under five pounds. 
I was wary as whether to buy this at first as I had saw on some blog reviews that it didn't provide much colour and I'm not very keen on no colour on my lips but I just decided to purchase it seeing as I had been and tested it a few times on my hand but never purchased. Once I got it home I tried it on and it really does look lovely with a tan and gives just enough colour although I did have to put a new coats on to get the colour I desired but I don't mind that anyway. 
I really do love it and it would also look great over a pink lipstick. One thing I'm not too keen on though is the taste it gives which isn't very nice although when I smelt the product it smelt nice, don't quite understand that but it is lovely and I really would recommend it. 

You can purchase this from your local superdrug or superdrug online too.







Photobucket

1 comment: