Sunday 9 December 2012

Yankee Candle: Christmas Cupcake



I am a very very big fan of Yankee Candle's so when I was told that there was 25% off the Christmas Yankee Candles in my local Smart Idea's cards and gifts store I had to get there quick!. I had a sniff of most of the Christmas candles that where there but none really took my fancy, then I noticed the Christmas cupcake one's and I knew I'd love these because I love the vanilla cupcake candles. I gave them a sniff and was in love. They smell very similar to the vanilla cupcake but there is something a little different about the Christmas cupcake but I can't quite put my finger on what it might be. I had a look at what was to offer and I was stuck between getting the samplers pictured above or the tarts, I heard that the tarts last longer but I haven't got an oil burner and couldn't find one I liked so decided to get a few of the samplers. I then thought I have no candle holders so I had a look around smart ideas and my boyfriend pointed out the lovely candle holder which is pictured above, I thought it was so cute and simple and knew that I had to have it. The samplers cost £1.35 each and the Yankee Candle holder was £2.95. I was so pleased and may even got back for more, I think I'm getting a candle addiction they smell so good, I will definitely be lighting these nearer to Christmas day. 




1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love this scent too, got it burning next to me now! What a great price you got them for, bargain x

    ReplyDelete