Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Tag

 
I saw this tag on another blog and thought that I would give it a go :)

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas? 

I can't really pick one thing. I love getting up really early and opening presents with my family, I also love going to have Christmas dinner and spend time with the rest of my family and just seeing all the Christmas lights that are around, going to the German market, just everything Chrismassy is general. I love snow but we are never guaranteed that and when we do get it it's usually January, I'd love it to snow Christmas day. 


2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season? 

I tend to keep my make up the same as usual but this year I think I may wear a darker lip, I'm not sure yet.


3. Real tree or fake tree? 

I think we had a real tree years ago but I don't really remember it much, we have always had fake tree's mainly. It doesn't bother me really, I do think the real trees can look nice but honestly I'm not really bothered if it's real or fake, they both look nice. 


4. Giving presents or receiving presents?

 Giving because it just feels nice to but I also love receiving presents, I can't choose!


5. Do you open Christmas presents morning or evening?

Morning! Evening would be strange, I stick to tradition. 


6. Hand made Christmas cards or brought? 

Hand made cards are lovely and I love making them too but there are so many nice ones in the shop's. This year I have brought mine from M&S but usually I order them off Funkypigeon.com so I can have them personalised and put pictures on them ect. So I'd say cards that are brought, but I do like both. 


7. What is your favourite Christmas film?

I have so many favourites. Miracle on 34th street is a lovely film, Jingle all the way is amazing! I watch so many different ones I can't name all the ones I love else I'd be here all day.


8. What is your favourite Christmas food?

Now this is going to sound strange but I am not a fan of Sunday roasts at all but I love Christmas dinner, I think it's because there is more of a different variety on there like pigs in blankets.


9. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Definitely 'Winter Wonderland' and 'All I want for Christmas is you'.


10.  What is your favourite Christmas memory? 

I can't really say I have one apart from maybe when it snowed the one year of the Christmas day night, I loved it :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for following on twitter! Love your blog! Have nominated you for a Liebster award :) Take Care! ~Evie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chantelle, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Click on this link to see what to do
    - http://natalieclairex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-nominees-for-liebster-award-are.html

    i love reading your blog.. hope you had a lovely christmas and a happy new year.
    nat xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Natalie,

      Oh thank you so much :) I will take a look now xx

      Delete