Wednesday 19 June 2013

HD Brows Kit Review, Another blog that I am involved in and Bloglovin


Hey everyone :)


I am part of another blog which is called The Beauty Hot Squad along with some other lovely girls and I'd love it if you would check it out and let me know what you think - link
I recently wrote a post of my thoughts on the HD Brows Kit in Vamp - link    and also a post on a brand which I had never heard of before till now which has a great cleanser for oily skin - link
There are also lots of other posts which the other girls have wrote which are amazing and if you are a beauty lover you will definitely enjoy them and hopefully our blog too :)

ALSO.. I would love it if you could please follow my blog on Bloglovin so that you don't miss out on any of my posts when google reader has gone. You can follow me on Bloglovin by clicking on the Bloglovin button on the right hand side of my blog.

I hope you are all well and some exciting posts will be up very soon.


x x x
x





No comments:

Post a Comment