Friday 30 September 2011

Lauren Goodger's Simply Be range

Eeekkk! I am so so so excited and I mean really excited (can you tell haha). I heard about Lauren Goodger bringing out a range for Simply Be a few days ago via Twitter and I instantly got excited because I absoloutely adore her, her tan is fab, her extensions look fab (I haven't tried them as of yet though) and now a clothing rang I was like ahhhhhhhhh! So I searched online and found the rang she is releasing for Simply Be. I did get in touch with Lauren's way via Twitter and they said the range will be released next week, I'm so excited!!! If you check out Lauren's way Tumblr Blog it has the rang of clothes on there that are being released and also more info on Lauren including photo shoot teaser pictures, pictures of her on nights out and much more. If you can't access it for any reason (which I shouldn't see would happen) then here is the pictures of the clothing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the LBD I'm definitely purchasing that it's so sophisticated and glam just like Lauren. Also don't forget to check out Lauren's way Tan and Hair Extensions that you can purchase here. Trust me you'll use her tan and you'll be saying 'The only way is Lauren's way' you won't want to use another tan after this believe me. 

(The quotations under the picture's aren't what I have wrote they are what I got off of the Tumblr Blog)
So here's the range..


Team this flattering LBD with an oversized blazer and killer heels' 






The blue 60’s shift dress also comes in red. We can see this paired with ballet flats and a statement bag.


This smart frock looks sleek and flattering, Enhances them gorgeous curves.


We can so see this white number being a hit in Essex. Add some Laurens Way, glittery platform heels and huge hair.

Great with a pair of skinnies and heels.


Isn't the range gorgeous? How could you not want to buy it all, I sure do want to buy it all! Check out the rang for yourself on the simply be website as of next week. 



Photobucket

1 comment: